How to Ensure Internet Security While Working From Home
Working from home requires employees to be particularly vigilant in regards to internet security. However, many workers might not be cognizant about techniques in removing threats on the Internet. Here are few tips to mitigate risks:
1. Go to your “setting” on the browser. Then, click “clear browsing data”.
2. Avoid using Internet Explorer as your internet browser. Use Google Chrome or Firefox instead for greater security features.
3. Constantly update security patches from internet security vendors.
4. Perform weekly PC cleanup.
5. If you need technical assistance, contact a reliable remote PC support vendor or your own organization’s IT personnel such that he or she can access your computer remotely to perform any necessary technical support.